Thursday, August 10, 2006

Going for interrail


Hi there!

I'll be starting my interrail trip tomorrow in the morning (or rather today, since it's 3 am.. hehe). I'll be travelling through Germany, Swiss and perhaps also Dennmark (have to see what my mood says along the way.. ^^) from the 12th of August till 26th/27th of August. There's also a possibility to travel to a part of Sweden and also the Netherlands. Can't wait to see where me and my friend Marlene will be travelling.. :)
We'll make our way to Frakfurt, and then straight to Cologne.
Packing was like SO troublesome! Looked for over an hour for the silly sleepingbag!! And my Eastpack bag has like SOOOOOOOOOO much space; my friend never wanted to believe me, whenever I told her I'd be able to put in 7 T's, socks, underwear, towel, stuff for travelling, etc. And now it's as fat as a Christmas turkey! Hope it's not too heavy on the way..
Anyways, I'll be posting the many pics I take along the journey asap! ;)

Greets from Austria,
Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home