Friday, July 21, 2006

First post! Hurray!

Hola to everyone!

Ok, Chris goes international once again ^^ This time: Canada!
I've had like quite a few events regarding the UWC here in Austria but even though I always had my digital camera with me, I never seemed to have made any pictures. How unthinkable is that? (Ok, I admit, mostly I mysteriously never took a single picture on those events due to lack of time to concentrate on stuff like that because I was having a great time, but ok at times it was due to empty battery.. ;P)
And unforetunately all the current UWC events for this summer are over here in Austria so I guess I'll have to wait with UWC pics till I arrive at the Pearson College in Vitoria on the 3rd of Sep.
I also decided not to post pics on international stuff of the past (such as Dubai, Austria, etc.) since you can look that up on my space over at msn. Here's the link by the way: http://the0pendoor.spaces.msn.com/ Feel free to add me if you wish to (the_0pen_door@hotmail.com)
And besides, this blog is called Chris in >CANADA< ^^ So I shall be posting pics and posts on anything which has to do with that rather than events of the past which have no connection to it.. ;P Anyhow, my dad's on holiday with his wife for the next two weeks and I'm suppose to drive them around with me having received my driving licence a few weeks ago.. X) And we'll be going to places like Salzburg or also the Czech republic, so I'll probably make more effort to shoot some pics! ;) And after that, I'll be gonig interrail till the end of August, but more on that after two weeks. Well bye then! Chris PS: Oh, and for all who like don't understand anything when "UWC" is mentioned, here's a link: http://www.uwc.org/ Inform yourself about it, in case you haven't! It's really, really intersting and worth experiencing and which goals are really worth living up to!
Basically this blog is based upon my UWC experience which beginning events (the selection here in Austria and some other UWC events in Austria) I was not able to include due to my.. well hehe ^^.. digital camera "problem" but I do intend and yes, could nearly promise, that I shall be updating a lot, a lot, a lot in the future! ;) So chekc out every now and then. Well for now, hasta luego! ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris in Canada! said...

Oh hey there! Congrats on the first comment.. ;P

Um, yeah it was great in Salzburg and I'll be off to the Czech republic tomorrow for like 2 or 3 days. (I updated the comment feeling bad about "Chek".. ;P ;P)
Gonna update with pics very, very soon! ;)
So seen you asap!

Chris

2:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home